Memory, an attempt to illustrate specific memory processes as well as ways how certain information infiltrates our consciousness and/or subconscious.
It includes five different functions:
1. Spiral, based on information of one event that is given from another person,
2. Primordial, based on the memory of water study by Jacques Benveniste,
3. Trauma, that illustrates the process of perception focus shift during a traumatic experience and its evocation in the subconscious,
4. Repetition, that deals with short-term memory and
5. Short-term well, that saves the same short-term memory through repetition and transfers it into the "well" of long-term.